The Uptown New Development
Transforming One Full City Block
Revitalizing North Long Beach
First major project for the Uptown Business Improvement District.
Coming to North Long Beach Q4 2023
Located on Atlantic Ave., the city’s major north/south artery, The Uptown project is a not to be missed opportunity. One block south of the 91 Freeway at Artesia and one exit east of the 710, it is at the nexus of Long Beach commuter traffic.
Transforming North Long Beach
The Atlantic Ave. corridor is a severely underserved area of North Long Beach. The closest competing shopping center is miles away and well out of the community. This unexpected gem of a neighborhood boasts excellent income demographics for the area and better than 50% home ownership.
Plans include a freestanding Pad with a drive through option. The drive-thru pad is located in a prime spot for phenomenal visibility. Situated on the hard, signalized corner of Atlantic and 61st gives drivers easy access from both north and southbound lanes. The pad will be will measure approximately 4,000sf in its entirety and can be divided to two units.
Westland aims to create something special at the old Harding Plaza site. We are seeking enthusiastic local businesses, restaurants, national and regional favorites who are interested in embarking on this exciting new venture with us.
The center has a traffic count of 82,800 CPD.
- Exceptional income demographic for the area.
- Across from Jordan High School.
- Stable area with just over 50% homeowners with a 3 mile radius.
- Surrounded by high density Residential with a population of close to 190,000 people within 3 miles.
- 4.5/1000 Parking Ratio
- Nearly 60% Hispanic
- Land Area: 112,407sf
- Building Area: +/-31,000sf
- Parking Spaces: 115
- Parking Ratio 3.8/1,000
- Drive-Thru Pad Available +/- 4,000sf
- Retail Buildings
- Office Space
Pad Redevelopment Opportunity
- Option to divide into 2 2,000sf units
- 8 to 10 car stack
- Easy access on 61st street from both north and southbound lanes on Atlantic Ave.
- Situated for exceptional visibility
Cars Per Day
Average Household Income
- Hispanic 59% 59%
Now Doing Business at Harding Plaza (The Uptown)
In the Neighborhood
Contact me about leasing opportunities at The Uptown
Office: (310) 639-5530
Mobile: (310) 346-9147